Gave it a go...
Lieutenant Colonel Skinner embarks on a risky rescue mission, after enemy forces blind him and take his girlfriend. You play as Skinner, learning to navigate a once-bright world using only sounds and your past experience as a total badass.
NOTE: Version 1 level progression is broken, this has been fixed in version 2 & 3
WebGL Note: The microphone input mechanic is disabled for the webgl version because unity lacks Microphone input for webgl builds.
Bugfixes from v1 to v3:
- Fix credits panel on main menu.
- Fix reload sounds not playing.
- Fix ammo pickup sounds not playing.
- Fix issue causing reloading with no spare ammo to give errors.
- Fix mouse cursor not being enabled/disabled correctly at times.
- Fix issue with progression text sometimes getting stuck mid progression.
- Fix issue with "Resume" in the pause menu being unselectable.
- Fix issue with introduction level preventing progression to the next level.
Most of the fixed issues above were originally finished before first release but a merge conflict messed some stuff up last second.